How does Whova app workV4CWebAdmin2021-10-06T15:09:06+00:00
How does the Whova event app work?
We use an online platform called Whova for our EDHE Lekgotla 2021.
You can download the Whova Mobile App or access it from the web platform on the desktop to benefit from the following:
• View our event agenda and plan your personal schedule
• Access handouts, video recording, or streaming directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A to ask questions.
• Set up in-person/virtual meetings with other attendees to connect and network.
• Create and converse through various discussion topics in the community board.
• Receive programme updates such as session changes.
• Get presentation documents and slides.
• Participate in virtual engagements.
After downloading, use your email address to create an account in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you are signed up, please build your profile. The app will take you to EDHE Lekgotla 2021 event page automatically. If our event does not show up, please use the code below to locate it on Whova.
If you had used the Whova app in the past, please double-check that it is installed on your phone and log in using your existing account email and password. For detailed guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please click on this link to visit Whova User Guides: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/edhel_202108/WhovaGuides/
We are looking forward to hosting you at the EDHE Lekgotla 2021.